Unless you’ve been living under a rock and/or not reading Therefore I Geek recently, you know that this weekend is the premiere of HBO’s Game of Thrones season four. As part of our “Game of Thrones week” and in celebration of the new season we’re giving away a pair of Funko Pop figures: our favorite team, Arya Stark and Sandor “The Hound” Clegane. These adorable little guys are the perfect beginning/addition to any fan’s shelf porn collection. Enter to win starting right now (seriously, do it right now) until midnight (eastern time) on Saturday, April 5. We’ll choose an entry at random and announce our winner right before the mid-Atlantic premiere of the new season.
RULES: Please read the rules for entry carefully.
1) Entry is easy: simply comment on this post! Comments must be of some substance. This means no one word posts or gibberish. One entry per person will be accepted.*
2) Unfortunately, entries can only be accepted from persons living in the United States.
3) The winner will be chosen at random from all eligible entries and announced on April 6, 2014. Every effort will be made to contact the winning party before the public announcement. The winner will need to provide an address where the prize can be shipped. (However, this should not be included in the comment.)
4) If it is determined that the winner is ineligible (not living in the United States, etc) then a new winner will be chosen at random, and contacted.
5) Failure to comply with the rules listed will result in an ineligible entry.
6) Final determination of eligibility will be made solely by the staff of Therefore I Geek.
*If your comment doesn’t appear right away DON’T PANIC! The staff of Therefore I Geek tries to approve all comments in a timely manner, but we do occasionally require sleep.